Four-star luxury hotel in Haute-Savoie
An exceptional venue
- A four-star luxury hotel at the foot of the pistes in the Haute-Savoie department, near Geneva and Chamonix Mont Blanc, in the Les Carroz d'Arâches resort near Flaine. Les Servages provides a warm welcome, with 10 discreet luxury rooms with individual fireplaces carved from old wood, as well as a 160 m² five-star private chalet. Everything is exquisite in this warm and inviting setting.
- During the winter, the Les Servages d'Armelle luxury chalet hotel is ideally located at the foot of the pistes in Les Carroz d'Arâches, and can also be reached by car.
- During the summer, the Les Servages d'Armelle boutique hotel provides easy access to the hiking trails in Les Carroz - Flaine - Grand Massif, for a relaxing stay in the heart of the countryside.
Our latest news
||"Walking with Wolves - Journey to Yakutia" by Patrick Blin
From 5/12/2014 to 19/04/2015
Photography exhibition at Les Servages d'Armelle
Find out more
||Christmas and New Year's Eve are just around the corner!!!
Treat friends and family to a gift voucher
Find out more
||To celebrate the festive season,
Les Servages d'Armelle bids you a warm welcome to its gourmet restaurant! We invite you to take a look at our menus. Make sure that you book your table as soon as possible!
In addition to our usual à la carte menu, we are also offering:
Christmas Eve menu
Christmas Day menu
New Year menu
We are offering a unique menu for New Year's Eve!
The entire team at Les Servages d'Armelle wishes you a Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year!
20% discount on our rooms During Christmas week, we are offering a 20% discount on our last remaining rooms for a minimum stay of five nights.
- Gourmet restaurant and recipient of the "Maître Restaurateur" accolade in Haute-Savoie
- Eight exclusive luxury rooms
- Two spacious Prestige suites with a private spa and steam room, offering a comfortable stay for both couples and families
- 160 m² five-star private chalet (five to six people)
- Seminar: tailored to your requirements
- Ski equipment: upon arrival, one of our partners provide for all your equipment needs
- Ski pass: we can reserve your passes for you, or you can buy directly online
- Instructor / Guide: we have selected a small group of instructors and high mountain guides to accompany you on the pistes. Available for half a day or all day
- Sports activities: we propose a range of alternatives to skiing, such as snowshoe trekking, dog sledding, paragliding, snowmobile riding and ice driving. The village of Les Carroz is home to an ice rink, sports centre and spa. Our concierge is at your disposal for organising any activities.
- Massages (physiotherapy) by appointment only
- Beauty care by appointment only
- Shuttles and taxis from the hotel on request
Book your stay
Best rate guaranteed
Toutes nos offres
Book your table
During the winter, the restaurant is closed every Monday lunchtime, except on bank holidays and during school holidays.
Savoyard specialities only, every Monday for dinner, by reservation only.