Four-star luxury hotel in Haute-Savoie
An exceptional venue
- A four-star luxury hotel at the foot of ski slopes in the Haute-Savoie department, near Geneva and Chamonix Mont Blanc, in the Carroz d'Arâches resort near Flaine. Les Servages provides a warm welcome, with 10 discreet luxury rooms with individual fireplaces carved from old wood, as well as a 160 m² five-star private chalet. Everything is exquisite in this warm and inviting setting.
- During the winter, the Servages d'Armelle luxury chalet hotel is ideally located at the foot of the pistes in Les Carroz d'Arâches, and can also be reached by car.
- During the summer, the boutique hotel provides easy access to the hiking trails in Les Carroz - Flaine - Grand Massif, for a relaxing stay in the heart of the countryside.
Our latest news
For all requests during school holidays Christmas,New Year,
February / March, it is better to contact us by mail : email@example.com
or by phone (+33 450 90 01 62).
We will adapt as required to satisfy your request
Our Gift Boxes
The pleasure to make a present
Gastronomic Fly at Les Servages
Come for a lunch by helicopter at Les Servages
Follow us on :
- Gourmet restaurant "Maître Restaurateur" in Haute-Savoie
- Eight exclusive luxury rooms
- Two spacious Prestige suites with a private spa and steam room, offering a comfortable stay for both couples and families
- 160 m² five-star private chalet (five to six people)
- Seminar: tailored to your requirements
- Ski equipment: upon arrival, one of our partners (Carroz Sport (www.carrozsports.sport2000.fr) or New Loc (www.skiset.com)) provides you for all your equipment needs and do the transfer from the shop to the hotel
- Ski pass: we can reserve your passes for you, or you can buy directly online
- Instructor / Guide: we have selected a small group of instructors and high mountain guides to accompany you on the ski slopes. Available for half-day or full-day
- Sports activities: we suggest a range of alternatives to skiing, such as snowshoe trekking, dog sledding, paragliding, snowmobile, new sled run and ice driving. The village of Les Carroz is home to an ice rink, sports centre and spa. Our concierge is at your disposal for organising any activity.
- Massages (physiotherapy) only on request (make a request)
- Beauty care on request (make a request)
- Shuttles and taxis from the hotel on request (make a request)
Nestling in the centre of the Grand Massif, in the heart of nature, environmental protection is a value which we strive to uphold in all that we do.
Every day, our entire team participates in sustainable development through the following actions:
- During our renovation, we worked with local companies and used natural materials sourced in Haute-Savoie.
- Our hotel is built from timber of the old farm.
- We try to aware about the waste-sorting.
- We invest in Class A or Energy Star electronic equipment
- We use low-energy light bulbs and LED for our exterior lighting.
- We have installed general light switches in all our rooms and suites in order to reduce consumption.
- In the rooms, we have posted a note for guests concerning the renewal of bathroom linen, which is at their discretion.
- For our restaurant, we prioritize fresh produces supplied by locals and mainly organic farmers.
- We train our staff to adopt an environmentally responsible attitude.
Book your stay
Book your table
Closed every Monday (except on holidays).
Breakfast 7:30am to 10:00am (buffet)
Lunch 12:00am to 2:00pm
Snacking 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Dinner 7:15pm to 9:45pm
Re-opening on the 7th of December 2018, for dinner