Four-star luxury hotel in Haute-Savoie
An exceptional venue
- A four-star luxury hotel at the foot of the pistes in the Haute-Savoie department, near Geneva and Chamonix Mont Blanc, in the Les Carroz d'Arâches resort near Flaine. Les Servages provides a warm welcome, with 10 discreet luxury rooms with individual fireplaces carved from old wood, as well as a 160 m² five-star private chalet. Everything is exquisite in this warm and inviting setting.
- During the winter, the Les Servages d'Armelle luxury chalet hotel is ideally located at the foot of the pistes in Les Carroz d'Arâches, and can also be reached by car.
- During the summer, the Les Servages d'Armelle boutique hotel provides easy access to the hiking trails in Les Carroz - Flaine - Grand Massif, for a relaxing stay in the heart of the countryside.
Our latest news
Closing on Monday 17th April 2017
Opening on Friday 30th June 2017
Early Booking Offer
For all stays booked for next winter
we offer you the same rate
as last winter !
(offer valid until september 2017)
For Christmas, find out more about our gift vouchers
|"Walking with Wolves - Journey to Yakutia" by Patrick Blin
From 5/12/2014 to 31/12/2017
Art Photography Edition on sale at Les Servages d'Armelle
Find out more
- Gourmet restaurant and recipient of the "Maître Restaurateur" accolade in Haute-Savoie
- Eight exclusive luxury rooms
- Two spacious Prestige suites with a private spa and steam room, offering a comfortable stay for both couples and families
- 160 m² five-star private chalet (five to six people)
- Seminar: tailored to your requirements
- Ski equipment: upon arrival, one of our partners provide for all your equipment needs
- Ski pass: we can reserve your passes for you, or you can buy directly online
- Instructor / Guide: we have selected a small group of instructors and high mountain guides to accompany you on the pistes. Available for half a day or all day
- Sports activities: we propose a range of alternatives to skiing, such as snowshoe trekking, dog sledding, paragliding, snowmobile riding and ice driving. The village of Les Carroz is home to an ice rink, sports centre and spa. Our concierge is at your disposal for organising any activities.
- Massages (physiotherapy) by appointment only
- Beauty care by appointment only
- Shuttles and taxis from the hotel on request
Nestling in the centre of the Grand Massif, in the heart of nature, environmental protection is a value which we strive to uphold in all that we do.
Every day, our entire team participates in sustainable development through the following actions:
- During our renovation, we worked with local companies and used natural materials sourced in Haute-Savoie.
- Our structure comprises timber from the old farm.
- We sort our waste daily.
- We invest in Class A or Energy Star electronic equipment
- We have equipped our establishment with low-energy light bulbs and LED for our exterior lighting.
- We have installed general light switches in all our rooms and suites in order to reduce consumption.
- In the rooms, we have posted a note for guests concerning the renewal of bathroom linen, which is at their discretion.
- For our restaurant, we privilege fresh produce supplied by local and mainly organic farmers.
- We train our staff to adopt an environmentally responsible attitude.
Book your stay
Book your table
Breakfast 7:30am to 10:00am
Lunch 12:00am to 2:00pm
Snacking 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Dinner 7:15pm to 9:45pm
Closed every Monday, Tuesday for the lunch and Wednesday for the lunch.
During the season closed every Monday (open on Monday during french holidays).